Become a Member / Renew
Life Sciences Ontario represents the sector’s diverse, complementary interests across the province by advocating for its needs, educating and mentoring the next generation of workers, facilitating economic development and promoting the industry locally, nationally and internationally.
We invite you to join us in building Ontario’s life sciences sector to even greater heights.
Why Should I Join? Nine Benefits to LSO Membership
LSO is a not-for-profit, member-funded organization: Our aim is to amplify and advance what matters to you - your issues, concerns, priorities, and voice.
1. Influence advances in the provincial and federal life sciences agenda. LSO advocates on your behalf and amplifies your voice in key policy discussions.
2. Leverage LSOs network to build private-public partnerships and strengthen your inter-provincial and national connections. LSO acts as a central hub connecting our sectors diverse clusters. Qualifying small- and medium-sized organizations also have access to a joint LSO-IMC associate membership program.
3. Expand your network and share best practices. LSO offers a robust suite of life sciences events, including our popular monthly networking nights and breakfast meetings, which are attended by a diverse group of members from across our sector.
4. Stay on top of whats happening, and whats coming next. LSO members receive first access to our life sciences sector report, and exclusive access to our weekly newsletter, with a must-read summary of key industry news and events.
5. Benefit from member-exclusive or member-discounted events, such as our Policy Forum, Queens Park Day, and Annual Awards Gala.
6. Increase your visibility and reach. LSO works on your behalf to promote your events and announcements through our popular events calendar, weekly newsletter, and social media presence. For an additional marketing boost, members can access LSOs Communications and PR Services at a significant discount.
7. Access exclusive member discounts, including: Preferred rate for SR&ED tax credits and other grant services; discounts on lab supplies and equipment, and savings on flights with Porter airlines.
8. Connect to the next generation of life sciences talent through innovative programs such as LSOs Ten Thousand Coffees mentorship hub.
9. Volunteer with LSO. Senior members can demonstrate their leadership and give back to their community. Junior members gain opportunities to fill gaps in their professional development.
Download the Membership Forms as PDFs
Additional information about Life Sciences Ontario